Cool Your Home with Roof Ventilation Systems
There are many benefits to having roof ventilation installed in your home. Over the past decade, there has been a significant increase in the number of homeowners using roof ventilation systems to circulate fresh air and cool their homes. Good home ventilation can be an important factor for people wanting to live in a healthy and pleasant environment. With a small investment, you can transform your home by installing natural ventilation in your roof – you’ll use your air conditioner less and save money on your summertime electric bills!
Natural Roof Ventilation Installation Can Transform Your Quality of Life
- You’ll have fresh air flowing into your home so you won’t need to turn on your air conditioner as often or for as long as before
- Save money on your electricity bill – your air conditioner unit won’t need to work as hard as before because there will be less heat around the units and ducting
- Mould can’t thrive in a well-ventilated home, so there will be no mould on the walls
- Musty, damp smells will disappear
- Natural ventilation provides clean, fresh air
- Simple, effective and permanent solution
The list of benefits goes on and on…!
How Does Roof Ventilation Work?
Moisture can build up in the ceiling of your homes – especially during the winter. This can cause rot, or mildew and mould. To help combat these problems a well-designed roof ventilation system should be installed. These can vary depending on the issues in your home and the design of the house. A common system will use exhaust fans that extracts heat and moisture from the home through a roof vent.
During the summer, homeowners spend huge amounts of money to cool their homes because they have unventilated roofs. Heat becomes trapped in the roof cavity which causes uncomfortable “oven-like” living conditions.
Check out the leading Australian designed and made ventilation system Odyssey to cool your come, control condensation and warm your house in winter.
We are Sydney based roof ventilation and whirlybird installation and maintenance / repair specialists.